Do you have unpaid property taxes in Bakersfield? If so, the consequences can be very difficult to deal with. In our latest post, we will help you learn more about what’s at risk and the solutions available to you! Depending on where you live, the size and value of your home, property taxes can become […]
Archive | tax-tips RSS feed for this section
"Nearly 4 million Americans are more than 60 days behind on their mortgage, and countless others are only a paycheck away from missing a mortgage payment. You're not alone. " That's why we're here, to help home owners like you when you need it most.
"Quite often investors are willing to pay cash for a home and with the recent tightening of financial restrictions, coupled with the growing number of complaints about low appraisals, having a cash buyer has become even more appealing."
Connect With Us!
Learn more about us and find other resources on selling your house below. Like us, follow us, connect!
- 5 Steps For Selling Your House With Tenants in Bakersfield
- How Landlords in Bakersfield Can Appeal to Tenants During COVID-19
- 5 Tips For Selling Your House With Damage in Bakersfield
- Tech Tools To Help Bakersfield Real Estate Investors During The Coronavirus
- 5 Hidden Costs of Working With a Bakersfield Real Estate Agent