You may think it’s only the tenant who has a hard time paying the mortgage, but as a real estate investor or landlord, there may be times when it’s hard to pay the mortgage on your end as well. Here are some things you can do to avoid facing difficulty in paying your mortgage each month. Keep […]
Archive | Real Estate Articles RSS feed for this section
"Quite often investors are willing to pay cash for a home and with the recent tightening of financial restrictions, coupled with the growing number of complaints about low appraisals, having a cash buyer has become even more appealing."
"Nearly 4 million Americans are more than 60 days behind on their mortgage, and countless others are only a paycheck away from missing a mortgage payment. You're not alone. " That's why we're here, to help home owners like you when you need it most.
Connect With Us!
Learn more about us and find other resources on selling your house below. Like us, follow us, connect!
- 5 Steps For Selling Your House With Tenants in Bakersfield
- How Landlords in Bakersfield Can Appeal to Tenants During COVID-19
- 5 Tips For Selling Your House With Damage in Bakersfield
- Tech Tools To Help Bakersfield Real Estate Investors During The Coronavirus
- 5 Hidden Costs of Working With a Bakersfield Real Estate Agent