With millions of homes across the country going into foreclosure, it’s important for both buyers and mortgage holders to understand the process. So what is a pre-foreclosure in Bakersfield anyway? Many homeowners across America and Bakersfield are facing difficulties making their monthly mortgage payments. When a homeowner misses 3-6 months of mortgage payments, the lending institution will […]
Tag Archives | pre-foreclosure
"Quite often investors are willing to pay cash for a home and with the recent tightening of financial restrictions, coupled with the growing number of complaints about low appraisals, having a cash buyer has become even more appealing."
"Nearly 4 million Americans are more than 60 days behind on their mortgage, and countless others are only a paycheck away from missing a mortgage payment. You're not alone. " That's why we're here, to help home owners like you when you need it most.
Connect With Us!
Learn more about us and find other resources on selling your house below. Like us, follow us, connect!
- Understanding All The Costs Of Homeownership In Bakersfield
- How To Know When It Is Time To Sell Your House In Bakersfield
- 7 Instances In Which A Direct Sale Of Your Bakersfield House Makes More Sense Than A Listing
- 5 Signs Of A Great Property Buyer In Bakersfield
- 5 Things To Watch Out For When Working With A Wholesaler in Bakersfield