If you have investing in a note or are thinking of investing in one, of your first thoughts will be to the value of the note – how much is it worth and how much can you buy or sell it for? So you’re probably wondering how to understand the value of a real estate […]
Tag Archives | how-to-value-a-real-estate-note
"Nearly 4 million Americans are more than 60 days behind on their mortgage, and countless others are only a paycheck away from missing a mortgage payment. You're not alone. " That's why we're here, to help home owners like you when you need it most.
"Quite often investors are willing to pay cash for a home and with the recent tightening of financial restrictions, coupled with the growing number of complaints about low appraisals, having a cash buyer has become even more appealing."
Connect With Us!
Learn more about us and find other resources on selling your house below. Like us, follow us, connect!
- Understanding All The Costs Of Homeownership In Bakersfield
- How To Know When It Is Time To Sell Your House In Bakersfield
- 7 Instances In Which A Direct Sale Of Your Bakersfield House Makes More Sense Than A Listing
- 5 Signs Of A Great Property Buyer In Bakersfield
- 5 Things To Watch Out For When Working With A Wholesaler in Bakersfield